November 25, 2011
Posted by on
What we need to cook cupcakes? This Friday I want to tell you the necessary utensils for make cupcakes:
- Cupcake pan or muffin tin
- Heatproof bowl: for melting chocolate or beating a cooked egg white frosting
- Electric mixers (if you go to the gym, you might not need this item.. )
- Graters: it can be microplane or box graters
- Measuring spoons: one set of dry measuring cups and another one of liquid measuring cups
- Rubber or heatproof silicone spatulas in several sizes for folding mixtures together
- Wire racks: this allows for air circulation of the cupcakes so they don’t get soggy on the bottom.
Are you ready to cook?
Happy Friday cupcake lovers!!